Your faithful giving is truly a blessing upon which our ministry is sustained. Prayerfully consider how you can support the ministry of Harvest.
(Lower transaction fees make this a better option for us)
For your convenience and simplicity, Harvest Bible Chapel offers a Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP) Program to have your contributions to our ministry automatically deducted from your chequing or savings account on a specified date or dates.
How to Enroll
Fill out and submit to the church office.
credit card donations
For your convenience and simplicity, Harvest Bible Chapel offers you an online giving portal for your one-time gift or recurring donations from your credit card.
- Create a username and password (this ensures both the security of your personal information and the accuracy of our donation records)
- Select “Give Now” (one time donation) or select “Schedule Giving” for a recurring donations
- Select “Niagara-Tithe” from the drop down menu
- Enter the amount you would like to give
- Enter your credit card information
- (For recurring donation only): Enter the start date and frequency of your giving
Thank you for your generous contribution for the furthering of God’s kingdom!
When you sign up, our accounting office will withdraw your pre-specified donation amount from your bank account weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly. Refer to the enrollment form for specific withdrawal days. This PAP will then appear on your monthly bank statement and will be recorded on the tax-deductible contribution statement we send to all donors of Harvest Bible Chapel at the end of the year.
Simply notify us in writing via email (email@example.com) or by dropping off written consent at the church office. We trust that taking advantage of this program will benefit your own stewardship of God’s resources as much as it will benefit the ministries of Harvest Bible Chapel.
Yes, you can specify whether you want your contribution made weekly, twice per month, or monthly. You can set up as many schedules as you would like, so it is possible to give monthly as well as weekly concurrently.
Yes, we will mail your year-end giving statement directly to your home address.